MAC's Too Fabulous collection - Swatches and Review

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Here are swatches and review for the creamsheens and mineralized duo blushes



Please do not link or copy images without permission.
  
Boy Bait is a light nude with a tint of pink.  It is a repromote shade.  I think it's a nice to layer over a lipstick to add a sheen. By itself, it's very sheer.

Partial to Pink is also a repromote that's a darker pink than Boy Bait.  This by itself would be a MLBB look on lighter skin tones.

Loud & Lovely is like it's name, loud but definitely lovely.  It goes on opaque and is not sheer like the others.





Just Superb is a MLBB for medium skin tone like myself.  It is a lovely shade that reminds me of Melt In Your Mouth creamsheen glass.

Double Dare is a coral red that goes on opaque. It is not sheer at all! It looks very red on my lips so you can use it by itself.

Richer, Lusher is a peachy color that was surprisingly bad on my skintone.  It wasn't exactly peach or coral..just a very strange look.  I thought it was going to be the one I'd take home but no...it emphasized all the lip lines. 

Over Indulgence is a neutral brown that goes on a bit sheer but still very nice. I like this one for a darker tone color.

Fashion Scoop is clear pink and a repromote.  It was my least favorite shade of all the creamsheens.  There was barely any color and it didn't swatch very well either.  I'd recommend boy bait over this one.
 
Deelight is yet another lovely shade of MLBB and reminds me very much of the often sought after Bel-Air Glossimer from Chanel.  I highly recommend picking this one up for medium skin tone ladies.

Chestnut is a dark brown liner that would be suitable for darker skin toned ladies.  It will be difficult for lighter and medium skin tones unless you'd like to go back to the early 90s where everyone did the dark lip lining.  You know what I'm talking about =)

Trimmed in Pink is a hot pink/fuchsia color that can be used with any hot pink colors MAC has released or with Loud and Lovely creamsheen lipglass.
 
In Synch is a nice pink one can use for a natural lip along with some of the creamsheen glasses such as Partial to Pink, Just Superb, Delight, etc.

Mouth Off  is bright coral that you can use with either Richer Lusher creamsheen glass or the coral lipsticks that MAC recently released (Fresh Salmon, Ever Hip, etc)

Naked is a liner that you can use for a nude lip look. This one is a very hot item that everyone is snatching up since these are limited edition.  I personally cannot rock it but I know most ladies can. 

3 comments:

Laura - Emerald Green 88 said...

Great review and swatches! Would love to know what you thought of all the blushes, I bought Rhapsody in two but was thinking about getting Bi-Tone too.

~AnGeL~ said...

Jen, I would love to see the creamsheen glass swatches if it's possible.. :D Your blog is really helpful!

naturalNchicmakeup said...

Sure, np!

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and commenting. I love hearing from all of you. In order to keep the site spam free, please DO NOT add links of your website in the comment. It is considered spam and will not be published. Thanks!