Beautiful Weekend

Sunday, April 18, 2010

How is everyone's weekend coming along? I have had a great Saturday so far and am looking forward to relaxing all day tomorrow.  If you haven't had a chance to vote on my poll, there are a couple more days left before it closes.  Looks like MAC brushes are due for a review soon so I'll start washing and photographing them soon.  Before running out of the house to take our little dog to the park for a walk, I put together a quick look using the products below. 

 
For eyes, I used MAC Painterly paint pot all over the lid using the 242 brush which I forgot to include in the picture.  Swipe NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Iced Mocha all over lid and pat NYX Single Eyeshadow also in Iced Mocha on top using Sonia Kashuk eye brush.  Use MAC 226 brush and apply NYX Root Beer onto crease stopping before the center of the pupil.  Apply MAC Brule eyeshadow on brown bone to highlight using MAC 275SE brush.  Line upper lash with MAC Pearlglide in Fly-by-blu and apply Bare Escentuals Flawless Definition Waterproof Mascara. For lips, I applied Chanel Gloss Fluo De Chanel in Pop.












Here is the EOTD and LOTD result. 








Just for fun, here's also an OOTD (Outfit of the Day).  Jeans from Forever21 and shirt from Banana Republic.





















Are you doing anything fun this weekend? Please do share!

18 comments:

Twinn said...

ooh nice I always wanted to shop Nyx but never got the chance to get any products from there. It looks amazing .

Leenda said...

Very nice makeup look!

Sandra. J said...

What Am I doing this weekend??? I think I'm going to go purchase the 3 NYX products you used for this look. :) too cute!
http://thepinkvida.blogspot.com

kali said...

Just stopping by! =)

Ooooh I LOVE your swatch of Fly-By-Blu.. it's gorgeous. I thought this was like Petrol Blue at first but it's actually much darker with bright blue sparkles. Ughh.. need to find one (sold out a long time ago when I was looking for it.)

Love you're lip swatch btw.. Gorgeous!

naturalnchicmakeup said...

Twinn - NYX products are pigmented but also affordable. Check them out when you get a chance!

Leenda - Thanks!!

Sandra - haha yay. Let me know how you like them.

Kali - Thanks! Petrol Blue is much brighter than Fly-By-Blu. Maybe check CCO and see if they have FBB.

MUA said...

NYX single e/s are so beautiful ! And I can't live without the Nyx JP in milk. You did a very nice job with this neutral look with a pop. I tried one similar a few days ago and I failed miserably...

Caro xxx

naturalnchicmakeup said...

aww thanks Caro! I love NYX eyeshadows because they're so affordable.

Rinz said...

Nice!! =)) i like the NYX Iced Mocha. I will probably get one soon =)

Fancy Nancy said...

Wow, I really like your blog. I'm following you, too, now!

Sylvia said...

looks like a cute & natural look ! (:

naturalnchicmakeup said...

Rinz - yay! Let me know how you like it

Fancy Nancy - Thanks!

Sylvia - Thanks =)

resham said...

The look is very pretty honey...:)
Its so my kinds...I am so going to pick iced mocha this month....

naturalnchicmakeup said...

Resham - you're so sweet. Thank you. Yes do pick up Iced Mocha. It's a gorgeous color!

tickledP!NK said...

this look is really pretty i love the colors you used

naturalnchicmakeup said...

Thanks tickledP!nk =)

Candy said...

Love the look.

ipehishere said...

i wish i can buy NYX here.. urggg they still not open store here lol

Dizzy said...

Cute MU & OOTD Look!

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and commenting. I love hearing from all of you. In order to keep the site spam free, please DO NOT add links of your website in the comment. It is considered spam and will not be published. Thanks!