Sunday at its finest

Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's yet another gorgeous weekend in the bay area.  I hope everyone's doing well and having a blast with your friends/family.  I've been hiding indoors all day despite the beautiful weather because of pollen.  Spring season = allergy attack for me so I've pretty much been knocked out the entire week. My apologies in advance if my replies to your comments/blog posts are slower than normal.

On the positive side, the beautiful and talented Sandra has been super sweet to give me the awards below.  Thank you Sandra!  Please check out her blog at http://thepinkvida.blogspot.com.

Rules for award: Tag 7 bloggers & give 7 facts about your self.

Facts about myself:
1. I love photography and makeup. This blog is a combination of my two passions combined.
2. I do have a full time job besides blogging
3. I have a cute little dog that I love to take on walks and adventures
4. I did my own makeup for my wedding
5. I absolutely love cobble stone streets in Europe. I find them strangely romantic
6. My dream goal is to become a spokesperson for a cosmetics brand someday =)
7. My favorite color is sunshiny yellow!

I'd like to pass these awards to the following 7 bloggers:
 Le Chateau des fleurs
coffretgorge
resham
makemeunder
Leenda
tickledpink
princesa livia

9 comments:

tramstabalaboopy said...

Congrats to the seven bloggers! :) I love coffretgorge LOL :}

xo

coffretgorge said...

thanks for the awards! i appreciate it! :)

@trams: you are the sweetest! xoxo ^.^

MUA said...

Congrats on the award (well deserved!) and boohoo to allergies ! Hope you'll feel better soon

Caro xxx

naturalnchicmakeup said...

thanks MUA!

Pham Xan said...

great blog, you totally deserve it! <3

resham said...

thank you so much for the award dear....

you love photography, no wonder the blog has amazing pics...
Hope you feel better wth ur allergies grl...

Le Chateau des fleurs said...

THANK YOU!! You are so sweet!

Myucch said...

congrats! :)
sorry for late reply, btw i used 18-55 lens ^^

naturalnchicmakeup said...

Thanks for all your sweet comments ladies! I appreciate it.

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and commenting. I love hearing from all of you. In order to keep the site spam free, please DO NOT add links of your website in the comment. It is considered spam and will not be published. Thanks!