What are you doing on Thursday?

Monday, July 19, 2010

Clear your calendar, call your mom/sister/aunt/grandma/BFF because you don't want to miss this offering from Estee Lauder! This will be available at all Estee Lauder counters nationwide BOTH in Canada and the US.

On Thursday, July 22nd Estée Lauder will kick off its largest sampling program to date – America’s Night to Repair.  To anniversary the success of last year’s first annual America’s Night to Repair, for 4 synchronized hours – from 5:00pm – 9:00pm (all local times) – Estée Lauder Beauty Advisors will be distributing a total of 360,000 deluxe samples. Customers can choose either a 10-day supply of NEW Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex or Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex at ALL Estée Lauder department and specialty store counters nationwide – one sample per customer while supplies last.  

Customers can visit http://www.esteelauder.com/AdvancedNightRepair/ for additional information.

  
I know I'll be at the counter on Thursday.  Patented serums to repair my skin/eyes that are free? Count me in! 

Will you be there?

3 comments:

kirstyb said...

fabulous post x

Kat O said...

Oooh I hope this event comes to the UK! Advanced Night Repair's been on my wishlist for yonks.

thestartsteam said...

Good looking out! I will be at my local counter along with my mom to pick up our free samples : )

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and commenting. I love hearing from all of you. In order to keep the site spam free, please DO NOT add links of your website in the comment. It is considered spam and will not be published. Thanks!