Top picks: Palace Pedigree because 3/4 colors swatch fairly smooth. This is no surprise since it's the only quad to have 3 Satins and 1 Matte. I can definitely see several mauve smokey eyes with this combo.
- Prized is a pale beige with satin finish. Similar to other beige shadows MAC has released previously.
- Burmese Beauty is a frosted brown with green shimmer in Lustre formula that reminds me a lot of Club. This took several swipes to show up and was fussy.
- Showstopper is a deep dark brown in Matte formula and is incredibly fussy to swatch. This is my least favorite color out of the quad and it's a repromote.
- Skintone 2 is a dirty gold in a Frost formula. It went on fairly smooth and is a pretty color. This is a repromote from Makeup Art Cosmetics quad.
- Courtly is a frosted light pink in a satin formula.
- Quite Spoiled is a mid-tone mauve in satin formula that's smooth.
- Russian Blue is a neutral grey in Matte formula which to no surprise is not my favorite formula. However, this wasn't as fussy as the usual Mattes.
- Palace Pedigree is a deep berry with soft pink pearl in satin formula. Went on smooth, no issues.
- Wild By Nature is a mid-tone camel/dark beige in Matte formula that was surprisingly not fussy.
- Notoriety is a dirty brown with gold pearl in Velvet formula. This color is somewhat fussy. It is a repromote from Makeup Art Cosmetics.
- Furiously Fabulous is a frosty warm black in Veluxe Pearl formula.
- Style Predator is a frosty yellow color that went one pretty smooth since its a Veluxe Pearl formula. This is the most unique as I haven't seen this color before from MAC.
Overall, I wasn't blown away at any of the quads. I like several of the colors in each quad but not all of them as a whole. I'm not sure why MAC insisted on putting Mattes in them since they really need to improve on the formula IMHO.
What might come home with me? Palace Pedigree Quad