Top Picks: Pet Me and Utterly Game mineralize blushes. These are soft, smooth, and nicely pigmented. I love the pink and soft peachy coral colors for every day usage.
- Utterly Game is a warm peach with soft pearl. It went on very nicely on my NC25/30 skintone as a warm coral peach. I can see this color being flattering on all skin tones. It is not similar to Stereo Rose which is more muted, and doesn't have a lot of shimmer either. More of a satin finish; not frosty or crumbly. This is buildable but is not super bright. I think this will be sold out first.
- Pet Me is a yellow pink with soft pearl that's similar to Dainty. This will be flattering again on all skin tones. It's not super bright or muted either. Just right.
- The Soft Meow is a golden bronze with soft pearl that's not at all flattering on my skin tone. It came out as a dirty brown so I wouldn't recommend it on medium/olive skin. Lighter skin tones may try to use it as a bronzer. I'm not sure how it would show up on darker skintones - maybe a light shimmer contour color.
Top Picks: Marked for Glamour, Defiantly Feline, and Smoky Heir. All of these liners are super pigmented and incredibly gorgeous. They will first go on liquidy but will not budge once set. I haven't tried out the brush on my lids yet but the colors blow me away at first swatch.
Superslick Liquid Eye Liner
- Pure Show - I couldn't swatch since the tester is missing.
- Marked for Glamour is a gorgeous mid-tone grey with pearl.
- On the Hunt is a black with no shimmer.
- Desires & Devices - I couldn't swatch since the tester is missing.
- Defiantly Feline is a gorgeous chocolate brown with pearl. I suspect this will be sold out fairly quickly!
- Treat Me Nice is an emerald green with shimmer.
- Nocturnal is a bright silver shimmer that takes a couple swipes to get solid color on the hand.
- Smoky Heir is a dark violet with pearl that's super pretty at certain angles.
- Signature Blue is a dark navy that I can barely see the shimmer indoors.
Swatches in direct sunlight:
Top Picks: Lithe will be great for everyday usage as brow bone highlight or inner tear duct. Gold Stroke is a gorgeous light pinkish brown that's buidable and incredibly smooth. Antique Green is soft to the touch and unique if you don't have a green in your kit.
- Lithe is a frost warm nude with gold shimmer. I really love this color although I hardly use pigments. It looks gorgeous in the sun and indoor at certain angles. Smooth, velvet to the touch.
- Old Gold -I couldn't swatch since the tester is missing.
- Gold Stroke is a frosty pinky brown with shimmer. I really like both the color and texture.
- Antique Green is a turquoise green with green pearl that went on smooth.
- Mauvement is a cool taupe with gold shimmer that's a repromote from Rushmetal. This came out as crumbly bits on my hand. I didn't like the texture of this at all.
- Bloodline is a dirty purple/plum that has blue/silver shimmer, and looks different in certain angles. It starts out as a taupe color (with 1 light swipe) but looks more dark plum as you pack on the colors (3-4 swipes). In certain lighting I see it more of a dark plum/black more so than taupe.
Unfortunately the swatches didn't come out as nice because of the yellow mall lighting. Here I have several different images at different angles to give you an idea of how they look. These really don't do the pigments any justice since they're much prettier in person.
The Superslick Liquid Eye Liners are PERMANENT so if you're on a tight budget, you don't have to purchase them right away. Several of the pigments are repromotes or part of the permanent collection so be sure to check your stash!
What will come home with me? Pet Me/Utterly Game mineralize blushes, Lithe pigment, Defiantly Feline liner.
Did any of these products tickle your fancy?