Chanel Spring 2011 Nail Polish Sneak Preview

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'm not sure about you, but Chanel Spring 2011 Collection has my heart skipping a beat or two.  This collection is simply gorgeous, with inspiration drawn from pearls!  I personally want to grab everything but of course the wallet can't take that bad of a beating.  One of the most talked about product is black pearl nail polish, which graced the runway during Chanel's Spring Fashion Show.  Luckily some wonderful ladies have swatches available for us to drool over before they drop in stores.

Photos via beautybulletin.com

Fashion Polish has swatches of Black Pearl and Pearl Drop here.
Sophy Robson has swatches of all Black Pearl, Pearl Drop, Peche Negree and Riva here.

In addition, Vogue France gives us a preview of the limited edition La palette Lumières Byzantines.  There are only 1,500 available and these are cream eyeshadows.  Direct translation - "The middle color which is most clear, is applied under the eyebrow to attract light, while the blush to the right is applied to the cheekbone to highlight. The gold is applied to the whole eyelid, while the lower shadow find its place in the inner corner of the eye. The last shadow, brown metallic, is applied as an eye-liner, on the lower lash line."  Thanks to LaChanelPhile for sharing this info as well.


What do you think so far? I can't wait to see more swatches!

10 comments:

Beauty Addict said...

I can't wait too! Gorgeous!

Keirasluckycharm said...

Wow i need all these <3 them.

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

I love the pearly polish and the light blue polish and that palette is to die for. How do I get one??

LittoMokaa said...

The cream shadow looks stunning! Omg!

the Honey B said...

OMG the cream shadow!!!!!!!! :O .... your blog makes me want to spend money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

switch said...

Black Pearl will be mine! I'm not a big fan of metallics but this one looks interesting and more nuanced under various types of lighting.

I've never seen that palette before, it actually looks like a historical artifact! lol. If I had that, I'll just stare at it and never be able to use it.

Kristie said...

Beauty Addict - I know!! Isn't it just to die for??

Keirasluckycharm - Me and you both :)

FunnyFaceBeauty - I believe they are all supposed to be launched in late January. However, I'm hearing Saks and Nordstrom are getting them in next week! Check with your local counters.

LittoMokaa - Agree. It's super gorgeous.

the Honey B - LOL sorry!!

switch - Doesn't it? The design is fancy just like an ancient artifact, all decked out in gold.

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for keeping us updated!

Lesilla said...

Do you know where the limited edition La palette Lumières will be sold?
Or is it the chanel jade story only france and america?

Makeup Tips said...

Hey dear i am regular visitor of your blog and i found its amazing for makeup tips. thanks

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and commenting. I love hearing from all of you. In order to keep the site spam free, please DO NOT add links of your website in the comment. It is considered spam and will not be published. Thanks!