MAC Cham Pale and Stylishly Yours Preview Swatches

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

MAC's Cham Pale Collection is all about light, pale pinks and neutrals.  It is similar to the N Collection but not as impressive.  There are new paint pots and lipglees introduced as well as TLC with lavender.  Cham Pale is set to launch in Canada and US on Dec 26th.  For those of you who are impatient like I am, you can now see all the swatches on Yuki's Lazy Channel here.


MAC Stylishly Yours is also set to launch on 12/26 and is the complete opposite of Cham Pale, with a vibrant array of colors.  Those who love bold makeup will love Stylishly Yours. This collection has new pigments, CCBs, and 2 beauty powders.  Complete swatches can be found here, on Yuki's Lazy Channel.  



My personal picks? I'm looking forward to the TLC with lavender, Bubble Lounge Lipglee, Get No Kick eye liner, and maybe a paint pot or 2.  Can you tell I'm a Cham Pale gal instead of Stylishly Yours? 

What's on your list for these 2 collections?

14 comments:

pinkribbons said...

I'm loving the paint pots from Cham Pale and Neon Orange from Stylishly Yours.

Curves ahead makeup said...

WOW VERY PRETTY LOVE THE LIGHT COLORS !!!

Rinz said...

wow love that mac lipstick! I MUST HAVE that!!

blushfully by cendana said...

Oh! That crinkled paper look embossed on the powder is so ME! The paint pots look nice too... lipsticks may be too frosty for me. But loving the neutral look... and the boldness of the other collection = like!! like!! too hehehe

The Girlie Blog said...

Love the colors. Very sexy!

MissA* said...

As much as I like neutral colours, I think I'm going to pass this one after seeing the swatches.

the Honey B said...

why am i not interested in either of these collections??!! MAC needs to step their game up... although those beauty powders are really pretty! hahaha!
thanks for the post doll- i always look forward to reading your blog

PinkOrchids said...

Mac looks amazing!

Krystal Leigh said...

LOVE the Plum Liner!

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

Looking forward to both. I want that shimmer powder from the Champale collection.

Ansa said...

Same here. I'm totally excited about the cham pale collection.

Tammy said...

Ooh I'm really interested in the Cham Pale collection! :D

Miss Tiff said...

Hey Kristie :)

Just want to let you know I tagged you in my blog post for the UD naked palette. Yay! I finally got it today and played around with it. It's great :)

http://tiffanylovecouture.blogspot.com/2010/12/tiffanys-review-on-urban-decay-naked.html

Pinch said...

Thanks for sharing the swatches-link! :D I'm planning to get one or two paintpots, haven't decided yet (but we get Cham-Pale Jan 8), plus Dark Diversion and mayhaps a pigment or two from Stylishly Yours (not released here at all). Yay!

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and commenting. I love hearing from all of you. In order to keep the site spam free, please DO NOT add links of your website in the comment. It is considered spam and will not be published. Thanks!