MAC Wonder Woman Collection Sneak Preview

Wednesday, January 12, 2011


MAC has been releasing a slew of collections since December of last year.  Talk about 2-3 collections within the same week! Those of you who are comic fans may be excited about the upcoming release of Wonder Woman.  She is a heroine created by William Marston from DC Comics in 1941. Some of her powers include "superhuman strength, flight, super-speed, super-stamina, and super-agility". I can definitely understand why MAC chose her for this collaboration.  She's certainly the definition of today's working women and mothers.


                                                                       photo credit

You can see a sneak peek preview of the packaging and some products here, shared by ckyyyyy on Livejournal. Some swatches can also be found HERE from URCOSME.


I'm not particularly blown away by the packaging or products but we'll have to see come launch date!

What's on your list from WW? 

6 comments:

coffretgorge said...

Wonder Woman is awesome, but i like my cosmetics pretty and princessy hahaha ;)

Tiptoe21 said...

Agreed...the packaging is a little cheesy for my taste. But I do love Wonder Woman! Maybe if the quality of the cosmetics is amazing, I'll give this one a shot.

Juujubez said...

Thanks for the link! Nothing is of particular interest to me in this collection, I just cannot get past the overtly tacky packaging right now. Although the jumbo sized gloss makes me laugh =D.

ohyouprettythings said...

I am excited for this collection! But the packaging looks a little cheap! I am not a big fan of the way the products look...

Dizzy said...

The collection looks pretty cool, but I’m with you guys the packaging is too cheesy looking, maybe they might look better in person?

resham said...

Its so TOYS 'R' US...

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and commenting. I love hearing from all of you. In order to keep the site spam free, please DO NOT add links of your website in the comment. It is considered spam and will not be published. Thanks!