Guerlain Terracotta Inca Summer 2011 Collection Sneak Peek...

Saturday, April 16, 2011

This has been one of the most anticipated summer collections for me since the release of promo images. My local counter didn't have any testers available because these were selling like hot cakes.  I'm not sure if they'll have enough to put out as testers either, since they are limited edition. Therefore, I had to break the Lent rule and make my own testers.  I did not pick up the 3 lipglosses but only the 5 items  that I think are outstanding from this collection.



Swatches and review coming soon...

10 comments:

coffretgorge said...

Good job hauling those in Kristie! :P that eyeshadow pan looks AMAZING!!!! i cant wait for your review! :)

Liz (Beauty Reductionista) said...

Interesting gloss shades... haven't seen Guerlain do murky shades like that before.

Love the look of the shadow!

Urban Warrior said...

The powder is amazing. I absolutely love it - looks gorgeous, wears great and the smell - mindblowing!

xiao said...

Those are liquid(?) eyeshadows, not glosses.

I agree with you. Guerlain totally blew all the other beauty companies away in terms of Summer collections. The only one even near its radar is Dior's bronzer.

Edwina said...

These are really interesting products! Really looking forward to the swatches :)

Beauty Addict said...

they look super pretty!

Nat said...

Gorgeous collection! Really looking forward to seeing swatches of the eye shadows x

pinkribbons said...

I can't wait for your swatches of the eyeshadow. Love the look of the packaging of the bronzer too.

Replica said...

The colours look so rich, I'll look forward to your swatches :)

Rinz said...

love the bronzer!! i'd love to try it!

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and commenting. I love hearing from all of you. In order to keep the site spam free, please DO NOT add links of your website in the comment. It is considered spam and will not be published. Thanks!