What Am I Doing With My Makeup Money This Month?

Friday, April 1, 2011

As most of you may know, every year Lent falls around March and continues until mid to end of April. This year, I have given up makeup purchases from 3/9 to 4/23.  In lieu of Lent season, I have used the time and money that would otherwise go to makeup to help out March of Dimes. I will be donating and walking 6.25 miles to support the event on 4/30.

The mission of March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality. The money raised supports programs in your community that help moms have healthy, full-term pregnancies. It also funds research to find answers to the problems that threaten our babies. March of Dimes have been walking since 1970 and have raised an incredible $2 billion to benefit all babies.


I would be more than grateful for your sponsorship with this campaign. Every single penny donated goes directly to the March of Dimes organization so I don't get to see or touch any of it. Any small donation amount will help make a difference whether it be $5 or $10.  Even if you can't help sponsor, please help let others know the mission of March of Dimes.  If you, your family members, or friends have struggled with pre-mature babies or birth defects, you don't have to go through the hardship by yourself. Please contact March of Dimes for support.


Thank you in advance for your generosity & support. Pls DM me if you're interested in finding out more about the cause.

7 comments:

BEAUTIFULL said...

You're awesome!

xx

Angelique said...

That's a great cause!

Curves ahead makeup said...

What a great soul you have !!!

AtelierBeauty(dot)com said...

That is a meaningful cause! I donated half of my blog earnings to the hospital where I volunteered at. It's good to give back to society as and when we can :)

the Honey B said...

I really support this cause as well. I have donated and will be walking 4/30 in Los Angeles too! This will be mine and my family's second year walking the March for Babies. March of Dimes, the March for Babies walk is really close to my heart and am so happy to see that we have more than just makeup in common.
Thank you for supporting this cause!!!!!!

Sarah said...

So awesome to see you setting such a good example and sharing your faith, too! Thank you for this post, and I will donate as well!

Kristie said...

BEAUTIFULL - Thank you. You are too sweet.

Angelique - yes, it definitely is!

Curves ahead makeup - Thank you for your kind comment :)

AtelierBeauty(dot)com - That's awesome. It's so nice of you to give back to the community.

the Honey B - Thank YOU for supporting the cause. I'm so happy to hear we have more than makeup in common too!

Sarah - Thanks so much for your touching comment and support.

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and commenting. I love hearing from all of you. In order to keep the site spam free, please DO NOT add links of your website in the comment. It is considered spam and will not be published. Thanks!