Burberry Lip Mist Natural Sheer Lipstick Sneak Peek

Friday, May 6, 2011

This year, sheer lipstick is the new trend from nearly every single major cosmetics brand.  Burberry recently launched 9 new Lip Mist Natural Sheer Lipsticks, each retailing for $30USD.  Normally I would be the first in line at the counter to check out the products and snap pictures like a paparazzi.  However, I've been extremely busy and will not be able to make a trip this time.  Kristy, the counter manager was kind enough to snap a swatch and sent it to me to share with you.

Please keep in mind these swatches are done with the store lighting.  It may not be the same under sunlight or florescent lights.





To see more swatches that are NOT done in stores, check out the following:

The fabulous Gaia from thenonblonde also has swatches here.

For those who want to see all 9 shades with swatches on the lips, Beauty By Poc has the best swatches here.


From what I can see on these 2 blogs, these do not appear to be too sheer and not as glossy compared to Chanel's Rouge Coco Shine. I plan to pick up all of the pinks (107-109), 102, and 103. I really hope the wear time is much better compared to Coco Shine as well.

If you are interested in purchasing these, Nordstrom San Francisco is having a GWP this weekend (5/7-5/8). With a purchase of any Lip Mist, you will get a free mini lipstick in Rosewood or Cameo Pink.  Call Kristy or Susie to place your orders - (415) 243-8500.

If you plan to purchase $150USD or more from Burberry Cosmetics, both Nordstrom San Francisco and South Coast Plaza will have a trend show on 6/11. The gift with purchase is a Burberry bag, a full-size eyeshadow in Gold Trench, a full-size lip liner in Sepia, 4 samples of the new Lip Mist, and a fragrance sample.

What shades caught your eye?

8 comments:

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

I've never owned anything from Burberry cosmetics but I love the look of number 5. Thanks for the swatches (or thanks to your counter sales woman)
xx
Alicia

Liz (Beauty Reductionista) said...

I was so excited when Burberry makeup first launched but have yet to try any of their products. I'll have to keep these in mind for a rainy day pick-me-up. ;)

Ammie said...

Thanks for the great swatches.

devin olivia said...

thats great I love sheer
those colors are wonderful
xo
DOLLMEUP

ModestyBrown said...

These look very nice, I particularly like the look of No.6. Thanks for sharing the swatches.

Ling @thebestbeautyblog said...

Oooh, haven't seen Burberry cosmetics IRL yet. But these look great. I'm going through a lipstick phase at the moment

Zuzu's Petals said...

I really like 5, 7, and 8. Maybe 6 if it's more mauvey than brown. Thanks for the swatches. I do not yet own a single Burberry cosmetic item. But we all know that's gonna change soon. Lemmings!

wholesale fashion said...

I like the matches also the color.. love this post

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and commenting. I love hearing from all of you. In order to keep the site spam free, please DO NOT add links of your website in the comment. It is considered spam and will not be published. Thanks!