Byzance de Chanel Sneak Peek

Saturday, June 4, 2011

I have been told Byzance de Chanel is a collection that is only exclusive to Chanel Boutiques. I truly hope that's not the case, and that Chanel will put this online for us to purchase. Thanks to Rouge Deluxe for the information and image.

The collection includes:
  • Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eyeshadow in Topkapi
  • Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Rouge and Or
  • Rouge Allure Lipstick in Rouge Byzantine

From the promo image alone, I'm interested in the eyeshadow quad. Lucky for us, a fellow beauty blogger has some images and swatches of the collection available here.

So far none of the boutiques I contacted have received Byzance de Chanel.   Please let me know if you're able to get a hold of this collection.  I have a serious case of lemming after seeing swatches of Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eyeshadow in Topkapi.

What's on your list from Byzance de Chanel?

14 comments:

Diane (Orange2LA) said...

This collection looks great. Let me know if you find a boutique that carries the collection. I'm dying to get the 2 blushes and the eye quad as well. Which boutiques have you contacted?

Makeup Magpie said...

This is such a beautiful collection! I would love the eye quad and the blushes, especially the Rouge...Thanks for posting :)

makeup merriment said...

The blushes are gorgeous but maybe a little intense for me. The quad on the other hand *L*O*V*E*!!! Thanks for the info!

productdoctor said...

The quad is gorgeous! I but the promo pics don't even do it justice!

PinkOrchids said...

<3 Chanel!!

Zuzu's Petals said...

What's on my list? The entire collection!! I will be heartbroken if this is not sold online.

PerilouslyPale said...

Both of the fall collections are killing me! This was a lot easier when I was buying mostly exclusively Chanel but now I have so many brands I'm loving. I want it all!!

sugar sugar said...

the blushes and the e/s quad are gorgeous!! will check our local chanel counter & will hope that they have stocks. :)

Jessy said...

i luv luv luv the blush~~~the red is soooo pretty~~~~and i luv the design of the eyeshadow


jessy

Pop Champagne said...

ohh chanel, they have such glam collection! I would love trying this out!

Dizzy said...

This collection looks stunning.

Hopelessly Devoted To Makeup said...

Call me weird but this collection doesn't do anything for me. I guess I am just holding out for the fall collection!

xiao said...

I e-mailed Chanel and they told me only select boutiques will receive it at the end of june :(

m i s s a r c h said...

name of the products are so impressive! i will be getting topkapi and byzantine for sure!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and commenting. I love hearing from all of you. In order to keep the site spam free, please DO NOT add links of your website in the comment. It is considered spam and will not be published. Thanks!